ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
• The text, in English, must contain (in the following order):
– Topic: indication of the preferential topic
– Title: title of abstract (short, written in UPPERCASE letters)
– Author(s): Initial of first name followed by surname, initials in uppercase, without academic title; underline name of Author who will present the work.
– Affiliation: name and location of institution.
• Use the Word programme (Times New Roman, font size 12, single-spaced)
• Maximum length: 1 page.
The abstract must contain:
• Aim of the study
• Methods used
• Results and conclusions
Any bibliographic citations must be inserted in the text. Summary tables or graphs may be included provided they fit on the page of text.
The time limit for oral communications is 10 min, including discussions.
Poster dimensions should be 70 cm. (width) x 100 cm. (height).
Mounting materials will be provided in the posting area.
The presence of one of the authors is required at the discussion of the posters.