Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and may be selected for either oral or poster presentation.
Authors who wish to present scientific works are requested to send abstracts by May 25th, 2023 using ONLY the online form on the www.congressosiv-isv.com website.
Authors must specify their preferred form of presentation (oral communication orposter) when sending their abstracts. The choice is not binding.
By May 29th, 2023, the organisational secretariat will send emails confirming acceptance of the selected works and the presentation mode (oral communication or poster).
The time limit for oral communications is 10 min, including discussions.
Poster dimensions should be 70 cm. (width) x 100 cm. (height).
Mounting materials will be provided in the posting area.
The presence of one of the authors is required at the discussion of the posters.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
• The text, in English, must contain (in the following order):
– Topic: indication of the preferential topic
– Title: title of abstract (short, written in UPPERCASE letters)
– Author(s): Initial of first name followed by surname, initials in uppercase, without
academic title; underline name of Author who will present the work.
– Affiliation: name and location of institution.
• Use the Word programme (Times New Roman, font size 12, single-spaced)
• Maximum length: 1 page.
The abstract must contain:
• Aim of the study
• Methods used
• Results and conclusions
Any bibliographic citations must be inserted in the text. Summary tables or graphs may
be included provided they fit on the page of text.
• ANTIVIRAL THERAPY
• VIRAL PATHOGENESIS AND DISEASE
• DIAGNOSTICS IN HUMAN VIROLOGY
• HIV/AIDS SIMIT/SIV-ISV
• VIRUS-HOST INTERACTIONS
• VIRAL IMMUNOLOGY
• VIRAL DISEASES AND VACCINES
• PLANT AND ENVIRONMENTAL VIROLOGY
• LINKING VIRUSES TO CANCER
• STRUCTURAL VIROLOGYAND BIOTECHNOLOGY
• EMERGING VIRUSES
• ZOONOSIS AND VIRAL INFECTIONS IN ANIMALS
• THE IMMUNOLOGY AND GENETICS OF RESPIRATORY VIRUSES